If your home doesn’t have gutters yet, then you may not realize what you are missing out on. Gutters are a vital part of a home that often doesn’t get enough awareness. The many benefits of gutters are the reason we recommend every home have them installed. Some of these benefits are:
- Landscaping & Foundation Protection – Your landscaping can become damaged when rain is allowed to run off a roof without gutters. Water can also pool around your foundation and erode it away over time, causing major damage.
- Cleaner home – Rain water that falls from a roof without gutters can hit the dirt with enough force to splash dirty water onto your home and landscaping, causing them to look dirty.
- Fewer insects – Insects love to congregate and live near wet areas and standing water. If you don’t have gutters directing water away from your home, you may end up with more insects close to your home than you’d like.
- Stay Dry – Gutters help to keep you, your family, and your guests dry when they enter or leave your home
- Less Likely to Flood – Allowing water to collect around your home can cause damage to your home and can lead to flooding in your basement. Gutters will help to direct water away from your home and help to keep it dry.
When you are ready to have gutters installed, give us a call at Accurate Renovation. We offer many options in gutters and are happy to help protect your home and family from inconvenient and damaging water.