All of our roofers are fully trained, experienced, and uniquely qualified to serve your roofing needs.
Our professional roofing services in Durham include:
- Roof repairs- We experience some heavy storms that can cause extensive roof damage. Whether you’re dealing with a leak, mold due to water infiltration, or a fallen tree limb, we can quickly get to the root of the problem, make necessary repairs, and help prevent future issues from occurring.
- Roof replacement- Sometimes, the damage to your roof is too extensive to make repairs and a replacement is the more prudent solution. Additionally, shingle roofs only last around 20 years, meaning you will need to replace your roof at some point. Fortunately, we offer a number of options for roofing materials and will discuss the benefits and downsides of each to help you arrive at an informed decision.
- Commercial roofing- Having a durable roof is vital for the success of your business. Whether you need repairs, replacement, or maintenance, our commercial roofers have you covered.
- Insurance facilitation- When a roofing project is covered by insurance, we can help facilitate the claims process. We will file your claim to get your insurance involved and make sure you get the coverage you are entitled to. You can count on us to be on your side and educate you about the insurance claims process to help maximize your insurance coverage.
- Emergency roofing- Some problems require prompt solutions. Our professionals are here when you need us with same day service for many of our services. When you have a problem, we will evaluate the situation, explain the cause of the issue, and make recommendations for the most efficient and cost-effective way to solve your problem. A sudden roof leak, storm damage, fallen tree limbs, and other situations are particularly urgent. We are available for emergency services when the problem just can’t wait.
- Financing options- Don’t leave your property at risk because you fear you cannot afford the roofing you need. We have financing options available for roofing, remodeling, and home improvements so you can protect your investment and make your home a nicer place for your family.
I would definitely recommend Earl and Accurate Renovations.
“I had an old and damaged roof that needed replacing. I tried on my own to get my homeowners insurance company to help me replace it. However, after three attempts, I spoke with Earl Amos with Accurate Renovations and enlisted his help. After another couple of tries, Earl was successful in convincing my insurance provider that the roof really should be replaced. I finally got a new roof due to Earl's persistence and diligence. My roof looks great! I am very happy with the product and the installation. I would definitely recommend Earl and Accurate Renovations to anyone needing a roof or any other service they offer.”
★★★★★ Joshua Y.
Services We Offer
DECKS & PORCHES
RESTORATION & REMODELING
With our home restoration & remodeling services we offer full home, bathroom and kitchen remodeling so you can quickly enjoy your home once again.
Our roofers are uniquely qualified to serve your roofing needs.
Here at Accurate Renovation, we understand that many people have questions about their roofing and how to care for it. We love educating our customers about their roofing, so below we’ve compiled a few of the most common questions we get asked and provided the answers. Feel free to contact us if you have additional questions.
How can I tell if my roofing is damaged?
Most people can easily identify major damage, but the smaller signs are easy to miss. Look for asphalt granules in your gutters or around your downspout, as that can indicate your roofing is starting to wear out. Try to make a habit of visually inspecting your roofing from the safety of the ground to look for areas where the shingles are peeling, cracked, or missing, especially after severe weather. You should also keep an eye out for signs of water damage on your ceiling or the upper portions of your interior walls since a leaky roof is often the culprit behind water damage.
Do I need to replace my roofing if moss and algae are growing on it?
While moss and algae can indicate that your roof may have excess moisture, it’s usually not necessary to replace your roofing just because you have some growth. However, if the growth is persistent or has been untreated for an extended time, it may cause your roofing to wear out more quickly. Proper cleaning and maintenance can help prevent damage, but you should always consult with a professional if you’re concerned about the amount of growth.
Can I install a new roof over my existing one?
A roofing overlay is possible in some cases, but your roofing company will need to carefully evaluate your home to determine if it is possible. Roofing overlays are heavier than complete removal and replacement, and this can impact the overall longevity of the replacement as well as the new roof’s performance.
How long should I expect my roofing to last?
This will depend on what kind of roofing you have and how well you maintain it. Asphalt shingle roofing can last anywhere from 15 to 30 years, while options like metal or tile commonly last 30 to 50 years. We are happy to consult with you about your roofing options and make the best choice for your needs and budget.
Why Choose Accurate Renovation?
As a home owner, you know that the condition and enjoyability of your home relies on keeping up with repair and remodeling projects. At Accurate Renovation, we offer a variety of services that can help you improve the value of your home and protect it from the elements. Turn to our minority-owned, as well as locally owned & operated business, where we have over 30 years of experience to get your home the way you imagine it should be.